Saturday, March 29, 2014

Celebration

(My first attempt at songwriting)


Everyday can be a celebration
Of the fact that we're alive
I don't need a cause for jubilation
Nor chemicals to get high

I'd rather be dreaming than worrying
Laughing than crying
I just want to live a crazy life
And feel alive before I'm dying

Every night is new year's eve
Each morning a new beginning
Life's too short to waste in grief
I'd rather spend it singing

And dreaming than worrying
Loving than hating
Don't you just want to live a crazy life
And feel alive before you're dying

The universe is so exciting
You'll never catch me bored
While my heart is still beating
I refuse to grow up!

I'd rather be dreaming than worrying
Laughing than crying
I just want to live a crazy life
And feel alive before I'm dying


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Let me know what you think!